INTERNATIONAL IMAGES PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
At International Images we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We will update this Policy from time to time and you are encouraged to check these terms periodically as your continued use of the site will be taken as continued acceptance of this policy. This latest update is April 2018 in preparation for the introduction of General data Protection Regulations, effective 25th May 2018. A further revision will be made in early May.
1. Information That We Collect
In operating and maintaining our website we collect and process the following data about you:
· Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
· Information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
· Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We also track your interactions with our website. Such tracking may enable us to identify you if you have previously provided your email address to us or to referring 3rd party social media sites.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
3. Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
· To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
· To provide information to you relating to our partners’ products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
· To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never share your details with third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
4. Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
5. Disclosing Your Information
· To our business partners in connection with the supply and delivery of Our products to you
· In the event that we sell any or all of our business - to the buyer.
· Where we are required by law to disclose your personal information.
· To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
6. Third Party Links
7. Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $10 to cover costs incurred by Us in providing you with the information.
8. Contacting Us
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.