TERMS & CONDITIONS
GLOBAL IMAGES is a wholly owned subsidiary of international Images, LLC. ©Copyright International Images, LLC All Rights Reserved 2019.
General Terms & Conditions
As with any transaction, there are some Terms and Conditions of which you should be aware. Please take a moment or two to read the paragraphs below before placing an order:
See also: Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to Gift Certificates
GLOBAL IMAGES (“GLOBAL IMAGES”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
- Representation of Images
- Final reproduction is made in accordance with artists’ specifications. The images used on this website are representations only unless otherwise stated.
- Every effort is made to provide accurate visual and descriptive representation but due to the `limitations of file sizes, available color palettes on, and the calibration of your monitor, the delivered image product may differ slightly in tone and color from the screen presentation.
- Sizes stated are approximate.As standard sizing follows inches horizontal x inches vertically.Unless otherwise stated the sizing refers to the approximate size of image.
- GLOBAL IMAGES does reserve the right to substitute branded photographic or fine art papers for other brands of comparable quality and appearance at it sole discretion.In no way do the product images represent anything other than a stock rendering of product.Photos Of Actual Artwork (POA) are provided wherever possible in order to be as accurate as possible.
- Images for sale on GLOBAL IMAGES’s websites are for sale as printed art only and are not available for sale as digital downloads.Reproduction of any images without the express written consent by GLOBAL IMAGES is strictly prohibited.
- Authentication of Artwork.
- A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is signed by the living artist, photographer, or by the collection owner and verified by GLOBAL IMAGES will be supplied for every image product.
- For security against theft or fraud, the Certificates of Authenticity are sent by USPS mail up to 30 days after the image product has been signed for as delivered and the confirmation notified to GLOBAL IMAGES by USPS delivery confirmation. Certificates(s) will only be sent to the individual named in the purchases and / or shipping address on the order.
- The Certificate of Authenticity is your proof that the image product is a genuine vintage photograph, of a limited edition or numbered edition, and the number within that edition if applicable. Duplicate certificates cannot be issued without verifiable proof that the original Certificate has been irretrievably lost or destroyed. GLOBAL IMAGES will replace lost Certificate’s of Authenticity if customer requests one via opting online in writing.
- Prices, Duties, Customs, and VAT
- Prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice and at GLOBAL IMAGES’s sole discretion.
- Duty Customs fees, and VAT are not collected by GLOBAL IMAGES as the shipper on international orders Custom forms are provided with required shipments. Sales tax where applicable will be charged to the client. Providing a resale certificate may reduce or eliminate sales tax (s).
- For customers outside the US we do not collect duties, VAT, or taxes and it is the customer’s sole responsibility for payment of any import duty and/or sales and/or other taxes or levies on the imported image product. GLOBAL IMAGES is not responsible for these additional charges.
- All prices quoted on the website are in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Any Credit or Debit card used on this website will be charged in US dollars. GLOBAL IMAGES cannot be responsible for the conversion rate or fees charged if your card account is maintained in a different currency.
- GLOBAL IMAGES does not offer credit facilities as a lender or finance company.Finance or loans may be offered by third parties as a convenience and such products are expressly not warranted verbally or in writing.
- Delivery Charges and Packaging
- Delivery and insurance costs are included in the price charged for delivery within the stated delivery areas. International delivery charges to countries outside the United States are identified at check out.
- Delivery is normally within 15 days of date of purchase. Items are for orders and gally purchases to be shipped once weekly on Tuesday.Every effort is made to meet this target however , GLOBAL IMAGES cannot be responsible for delays outside its control – including delays caused by customs, industrial action, re-routing of shipments etc. If we are aware of a potential delay We will advise you.
- For express courier delivery costs, special orders or delivery costs for large volume orders outside the United States, please contact us prior to ordering.
- In the event of a suspected lost item, please contact our customer team at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form.
- Our packaging is designed to protect your purchase from damage during transport. Sometimes for reasons beyond GLOBAL IMAGES’ control items may be damaged or lost in transit.Customers are advised to carefully retain original packaging for future use returns.
- We take great care to ensure that we have accurately recorded your order and to avoid mistakes. In the rare event that we have a question about your order, we will confirm by email. Please ensure you include your correct contact information for this purpose.
- Incorrect, damaged, or faulty goods must be within identified 48 hours of receipt by email at support@globalimages or through our Contact Form and a damage/return claim is obtained. Damaged items must be retained for inspection for insurance purposes until expressly notified by GLOBAL IMAGES. Damaged goods will be replaced or refunded, including any shipping costs, as soon as practical.
- Returns and Refunds
- Goods may be returned for any reason within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. We do not make a restocking charge unless the products are damaged, faulty or incorrect.Return shipping costs will not be refunded. Refunds will be made once the item(s) have been received in original condition and packaging.Image contents contained are shrink wrapped with a tamper resistant seal. Items are not eligible for refund if the plastic seal has been broken.
- Goods delivered to a 3rd party (ie. not the person ordering and paying) may only be returned by the person who paid for the order.
- Refunds that are approved will be issued within 30 days to the card on file use for original purchase or corporate check.Our policy strictly prohibits cash refunds.
- GLOBAL IMAGES takes your privacy very seriously and any personal information provided to GLOBAL IMAGES remains confidential. We may release or providd your personal information to 3rd parties under circumstances, unless required to do so by law or as may be necessary to meet statutory requirements.
- Our payment providers process all of our customers’ transactions and we do not have visibility of nor do We hold customer credit card or financial information whatsoever under any circumstances.
- If we need to contact you by telephone for any reason relating to your account, we will verify your identity using information provided by you when registering. We will only discuss account related matters with the account owner and only once this verification is completed.
- We may use your personal data for Our own marketing and/or internal purposes. If you would prefer Us not to contact you with marketing or GLOBAL IMAGES related information, please contact Us to request removal from Our contact database or use the unsubscribe link contained within any email.
For our full Privacy & Cookies Policy, please see Privacy & Cookies Policies [Privacy & Cookies Policy]
NOTHING HEREIN REMOVES YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS UNDER LAW
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR GIFT CERTIFICATES
GLOBAL IMAGES Limited (“GLOBAL IMAGES”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
- To purchase and / or redeem a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with Us through Our Website.
- Gift Certificates ordered through Our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique code numbers and configurable patterns
- We may from time to time issue Gift Certificates as part of a promotion or marketing activity. Such Gift Certificates may be delivered electronically, by post or with purchased products at Our sole discretion.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on Our Website, as full or part payment of products from Our Website.
- A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient receives and uses the Gift Certificate.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire at the earlier of the expiry date on the Certificate or 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may not be returned for refund.
- If Products purchased online wholly or in part with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a monetary refund and Gift Certificate each to the same value as the original transaction.
- Any unused value of a Gift Certificate in non-refundable
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Promotional Gift Certificates issued free of charge may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact Us at email@example.com.